Video Recording Time Limit?

wassct

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if there is a tine limit when video recording? My old phone had a tine limit and haven't seen this mentioned anywhere for the Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

cre8nkhaos

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I have the Galaxy Note and it seems only able to record a maximum of 59:59 mins and seconds. I'm bummed out because my iPhone 3gs can record for up to as long as the memory will allow. But this Super Phone Galaxy Note can only do an hour.
Does anyone know of another program that can extend the video recording time?

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I have the GNex and it'll record until it runs out of storage. I managed 3 hours of continuous time lapse recording last weekend while driving from NYC to Sandy Hook, NJ. My girlfriend has the Galaxy Note and she recorded 45 minutes at a bachelorette party a few weeks ago (if the future groom ever saw it....).

cre8nkhaos

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I thank you for posting your message. I don't understand why the Note has a limitation. I, too, got only 45mins when I had the setting on the highest that it would go.
Got another question for you. Email on the Nexus. When viewing attached photos within an email, do you have to click and download the photo in order to see it, or do the photos display inline in the email? Iphone is the only phone that I know that displays the photos perfectly within the email. There's no need to click on any link in order to see the photo.

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriend has the Galaxy Note and she recorded 45 minutes at a bachelorette party a few weeks ago (if the future groom ever saw it....).

Wow that's against the unwritten rules. She should be banned from all future bachelorette parties. I made it perfectly clear at my bachelor party that as soon a my father in law goes, so do all recording devices and failure to do so would be punishable by death!

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Wow that's against the unwritten rules. She should be banned from all future bachelorette parties. I made it perfectly clear at my bachelor party that as soon a my father in law goes, so do all recording devices and failure to do so would be punishable by death!

Lol. Yeah, her friend isn't exactly happy that there's video of what went on. I can tell you that it's girls gone wild on steroids.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463