Is there a preinstalled voice recorder app on the Nexus?

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. But I do know if you click on your google voice microphone button and say, "note to self, blah blah blah" it will write out what you speak.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
In the market, there is an free app called Voice Recorder (with a gmail looking icon) that works well. I used to use an app called Tape-a-talk, but it only made recording some of the time on ICS.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I notice in the Applications menu, theres a Sound Recorder app installed. But Im not sure exactly what that is. I guess its the google search cause there isnt a seperate application. Although it looks like it from the App screen.

mikemck

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I use Voice2Do. I may be the only one that works with a bluetooth headset. It is nicely designed and the paid version has a useful widget.

anon(20593)

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the Applications list under Settings lists an app called "Sound Recorder". How do I access that? It does not show up in my normal app drawer.

tebuwan

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
To get the stock voice recorder, install Any Cut, On the app, New shortcut, Activity, select Sound Recorder. You Sound Recorder shortcut created on your Home Screen. Recording files are saved as *.3gpp on /sdcard.

Reactions: pingshanmeinv

j wise

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
It looks like the latest Tape a talk free version 0.9.7.7.1 cant send files on nexus. Can anyone confirm this? Does there needs to be a built in app to upload to services?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca