Gyro Axes Off?

MadManMoon

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded both Asphalt 6 and Grand Theft Auto III and in both cases the gyros are off by 90°: instead of tilting the phone side to side to turn, I need to tilt it up and down. Is there a way to calibrate the gyro, or is this a hardware issue?

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded both Asphalt 6 and Grand Theft Auto III and in both cases the gyros are off by 90?: instead of tilting the phone side to side to turn, I need to tilt it up and down. Is there a way to calibrate the gyro, or is this a hardware issue?

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Crazy huh! i had the same problem and just uninstalled till they fix it. I dont like playing with tap screen. I had to turn my phone 90 clockwise in order to steer lol.

Actually, a lot of the gameloft titles have have some issue or the other on my GN eventhough they are available for download. Backstab installed fine but some of the game does not show through, i noticed this the first time i played the pirate ship battle scene and the ships would not show for me to defeat. I also went to there website and it said that NFL 2012 i think it is, which is free was available, i got it, the graphics are great, in the middle of playing the screen flipped vertically and would not revert. Uninstalled that too.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams