Help With Google Music

sccpmusc26

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I set up google music about a month before buying the Nexus. Everything sync'd fine, and even now, when adding new songs to iTunes, they are automatically uploaded to GMusic. I noticed, however, that when creating a new playlist via iTunes, the GMusic app on my laptop shows the playlist is available to upload, but shows it has 0 songs in it. Uploading the playlist to GMusic results in a empty playlist. I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app from my mac. Not really sure what to do, any advice would be appreciated.

And please no bashing that I use iTunes. GMusic is great but there are songs I can't find on it. I also got a buttload of credit on my iTunes account. =)

Darkblue31

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I had a similiar problem and my answer may not be helpful because it seemed to fix itself after a few hours.

You can also make the same playlist on the g music website I know its a pain. Good luck

MRW1215

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I had set up Google Music a couple months ago, myself, and while things seemed to be working fine for a few weeks, I eventually ran into a very annoying problem. I, too, use iTunes for my music management, and what I had done was set up a playlist in iTunes that I'd add all the music I wanted to upload to Google Music in, then just do it through Google's Music Manager. If I ever added songs to the playlist, they'd just show up as new to upload in Music Manager.

Then, something changed, and I started getting wacky amounts of songs to upload, in Music Manager. My original playlist shows up in Music Manager as having nearly 3-4 times as many songs in it than it really does in iTunes. I had to create a new playlist in iTunes just for uploading new songs, and even this playlist will sometimes show radically high numbers of songs to upload, even if I only have a few on there in iTunes.

I don't get why it screwed up to begin with. It was working fine, and it seemed easy enough, just being able to upload the new songs I'd add to the playlist, but somewhere along the lines, something caused it to get all screwy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital