Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Quote Originally Posted by lisagargaro View Post
    Does anyone know how to delete photos from instant uploads in my gallery??

ROM
    Stock/Franco

Default Re: deleting instant upload photos??

FIRST:
    >> menu> setting> accounts> google> google+> instant uploads> OFF

THEN:
    >open your web browser form your pc
    >
    > Instant upload tab
    > delete the pictures in instant uploads

Additional info:

* instant up loads can not be disabled from your phones gallery. you would have to remove your google sync
    to do this open the gallery > menu ( 3 dots in the corner) > "google photos sync is ON " click that >uncheck "auto-sync app data"
    this will disable all photo syncing from google (picasa, google + ect)
    **other effect to apps needing google sync app data might be effected**
    Devices: Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7

Can't believe the solution was so simple THANK YOU

Thank you for the solution,i guess its easy when you know how

How did u delete it please help me!

I had the same problem because i have a galaxy note 2 but in order to fix this you have to select your gallery and then go back to the home screen, then hold your home button, and then you would see a menu of all of your recent activity if you have had any, next you will hold down on the gallery screenshot until you see the options of remove from list and app info, then select app info and in your app info menu, clear the data and it should resolve the problem

As someone else mentioned, go on your phone and find how to get to manage apps, click on gallery, and clear data. The old instant uploads are gone and the current pictures are still there. I just tried it 2 minutes ago (5/21/13). I've really been trying to delete them for over a year thanks!!!!

I did all of the above but then when i go to gallery the instant upload folder is still there with all the pics i just deleted. I don't want to get rid of the whole instant upload folder just want to delete the ugly pics.

What do you mean by both location?!? Please answer!

I can't delete anything in my Gallery on my Galaxy Player 4.2. I tried to delete everything I could via computer hookup, and I seemed to be able to delete everything in the Gallery EXCEPT the one photo I really wanted to delete, the lone photo in "Instant Upload" - but then everything came back again when I restarted anyway!

It is impossible to delete that photo from Gallery because in order to get the delete button to appear I need to uncheck it and then it says nothing was selected. I can check the photo but then there is no delete button. The delete button only shows up when the photo in question is unchecked. Catch 22.

There are no 3 dots in the upper right corner, just a camera icon. None of the instructions above help. Very frustrating.
    Last edited by leaonard land; 06-15-2013 at 07:20 PM.

On my Samsung Galaxy Proclaim my uploads instantly (due to phone camera corrupting pics) and the only way I have found is logging onto my Google+ and deleting them from there.

ROM
    Stock/Franco

if you had scrolled up and read my post #52 I tell you exactly how to remove the instant upload albums and disable it.

FIRST:
    >> menu> setting> accounts> google> google+> instant uploads> OFF

THEN:
    >open your web browser form your pc
    >
    > Instant upload tab
    > delete the pictures in instant uploads

Additional info:

* instant up loads can not be disabled from your phones gallery. you would have to remove your google sync
    to do this open the gallery > menu ( 3 dots in the corner) > "google photos sync is ON " click that >uncheck "auto-sync app data"
    this will disable all photo syncing from google (picasa, google + ect)
    **other effect to apps needing google sync app data might be effected**
    Devices: Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7

I have tried all of the things you mentioned first on your response, I get to the Google plus and there is no way on my tablet that I'm seeing the instant upload tab- its driving me nuts.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123