Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking for Galaxy Nexus for less then $300, preferably <$200

I really want the phone, but I can't drop $300 on it. Any chance any of you know where to find it for $200 or less? I don't want to go amazon, because I'd love to have the phone within a week, and they're backordered nearly a month.
    Banned

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts

Default Re: Looking for Galaxy Nexus for less then $300, preferably <$200

Try newegg they may have them as well.

ROM
    Tranquil Ice V6.0h

Quote Originally Posted by jphillips63 View Post
    Try newegg they may have them as well.
    Unfortunately, Newegg does not carry VZW GN at this moment.

ROM
    Tranquil Ice V6.0h

Quote Originally Posted by TheoBrown View Post
    I really want the phone, but I can't drop $300 on it. Any chance any of you know where to find it for $200 or less? I don't want to go amazon, because I'd love to have the phone within a week, and they're backordered nearly a month.
    Amazon, Letstalk, Wirefly, all three of them raised their prices to $249 for either new customers or upgrading customers. No chance to buy a GN under $249 at this time.

I got mine (upgrade) from Amazonwireless.com and it was $199.99. The page says they aren't available at the moment due to the demand

Try finding a local 3rd party verizon store called The Cellular Connection. They are great, they do price comparisons as long as they don't loose money on the phone. I got the Nexus in store the day for $185 after notifying them of Amazon's nexus price...and of course reminding them of the price comparison policy a few times. The cellular connection is great! I went there to get my DINC after hearing of their great customer service..no corporate b.s. Another reason i conduct my business there is they offer insurance that covers ANYTHING, lost,stolen, broken, water damaged..for only 99 dollars flat up for two years, and $40 to get a BRAND NEW phone. No monthly payments or anything. When I shattered my DINC's screen, they gave me a new Incredible 2. Anyways deff check them out, I'm pretty sure they are growing nationwide. Goodluck

Back in stock on Amazon right now.
    Banned

ROM
    Stock for now

Amazon $190 for new accounts.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheoBrown View Post
    Just throwing this out there, I got my galaxy nexus from verizon corporate for only 199. If your previous phone is a 3g phone, there is a promotion rewarding you for switching from 3g to 4g that I used and got 100 off of my phone. Not sure exactly what the eligibility requirements are but it never hurts to go and ask.

I got mine as a upgrading customer at the Verizon store. Since my employer gives me 20% off my monthly bill, I got a $50 discount on the Galaxy Nexus. So pretty much, I got it for $249 ($262 with tax in my area)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    703 Global Posts

or you could wait a few months when the new phones arrive and all the current $300 phones will be down to $199 or less.
    Motorola Droid Maxx

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NY Jets_6 View Post
    I got mine as a upgrading customer at the Verizon store. Since my employer gives me 20% off my monthly bill, I got a $50 discount on the Galaxy Nexus. So pretty much, I got it for $249 ($262 with tax in my area)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Was this easy to do? I have a company discount as well but it doesnt apply on the vzw website online
    . If i can get that discount anf stack it with my ne2 discount id be happy
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,050 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

you can stack it.
    my wife's employer discount only applies to plans and accessories not devices
    But I wanted the Chicago Midwest Region discount and spoke to 11 people to get it.
    got the GN for 150.00

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Sighs ill check a corporate store later today. i missed purchasing it on amazon yesterday cause i locked myself out by forgetting my pin number... lol sick of waiting. Does anyone know if abbott specifically has discounts toward devices?

Or did anyone take a snapshot of a gnex price on amazon w family plan discount? Even willing to pm bbuy.. Ca tax sux

Global Posts
    261 Global Posts

I bought one from Amazon for $150. It was back ordered but mine finally shipped yesterday, hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts

Just so others know, if you call in VZWs customer support and ask to speak to a supervisor, they will honor NE2 discounts along with any company affiliated discounts you may have through your work. They cannot stack it at corporate stores. I was able to get it for 200 as suggested by someone (thanks, forgot who to give credit) + tax.