50 GB free storage BOX

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
LOL, this worked for me as well.

The OP confused me because I thought I had to create a special account. You dont. Just go to Box's website and create a basic free account. Install the app and enter your info and run it. Done.

Great tip. I wonder if Box will find a way to detect who the fakers are and disable the accounts later?

DLCPhototography

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Worked for me just fine.

Can I now uninstall the original "Free 50GB Box.Com" app that was used to take advantage of this offer or does this need to be kept for some reason?

(After completing this process, I then installed the regular Box app, and it sees the 50gb storage.)

Thanks!

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Worked for me just fine.

Can I now uninstall the original "Free 50GB Box.Com" app that was used to take advantage of this offer or does this need to be kept for some reason?

(After completing this process, I then installed the regular Box app, and it sees the 50gb storage.)

Thanks!

I deleted it. I think it was just needed to make it look like you had a Sony device when signing up.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Doesnt matter, you can still get it here - [APP] Free 50GB Box.com - Upgrade to 50GB of Storage for FREE - xda-developers -

I used it this morning and it worked for me.
Thanks. Just finished (12/29/2011 - 4pm MST). All went well including upgrading to the 50GB for free.

Upon a quick viewing of this thread, the only thing I didn't see (probably didn't look good enough in this whole thread) was that you have to create your account on box.com before running this app to upgrade to the free 50GB. I did that and then the app worked as advertised. Afterward, go to the Market and download the "Box.Com" app. Piece of cake.

Thanks!

-Frank

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995