Smug thread, but curious.

2010BmwM3

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I always get on these forums to see what problems people are having with their GN. Has anyone else not had a SINGLE problem with this phone other than me? It seems like there is always a new thread about someone having SOME problem with the phone.

Just curious.

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any make or break issues here. Yesterday I forgot my work charger at home (after coming back from Ohio) and I got through the work day and then some. At 14 hours my battery was at like 12%. So I'm very happy with the battery.

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
i havent experienced any of the problems i read about on this forum. My gnex has worked exactly as it is supposed to. If updates somehow make it better thats cool, but if it stayed exactly as it is I would be good for the next year or two.

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
My "problems" are minor and its nothing that some radio tweaks, the new kernal I just installed, and the Apex ROM hasn't addressed at this point. In the end moving from the Bionic to the Nexus was the best move that I could have made. The hardware isn't leaps ahead or anything - but the modding is out of this world.

coloneljames

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
i haven't had any of the major problems that many people in this forum have experienced. i'm not crazy about the camera and the accelerometer auto-rotate is a bit slow for my tastes. but other than that, i'm fairly happy.

davesax36

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine hasn't been bad, I guess. I think the biggest adjustment has been the battery difference between this and my OG Droid. The weak radio is aggravating but passable. I'm sure there will be a real update in the next couple weeks that helps.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I originally had serious battery drain issues,But that was a software issue I resolved (Widgets/Apps), phone has been outstanding, all aspects.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Only things that bothered me were the low notification volume, and lag in the keyboard when typing fast in landscape.

These were fixed easily by using SAB Labs Equalizer, and SwiftKey X.

Absolutely LOVE this device. Best smartphone I've had to date.

*customized tapatalk signature*

bardol

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I've had some connection problems like my 4G dropping in my office where my Bionic would hold onto it. This seems to have improved after I flashed the leaked radios.

Also the speaker volume is pretty low compared to my past Moto phones, but it isn't a big deal. All in all just minor gripes, the phone is probably the best I've ever owned.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I always get on these forums to see what problems people are having with their GN. Has anyone else not had a SINGLE problem with this phone other than me? It seems like there is always a new thread about someone having SOME problem with the phone.

Just curious.

I thought mine was flawless.. but recently I confirmed the multitouch bug while playing games. I was playing gta 3.. annoyed with this bug and hopefully its fixed.. makes most games worthless.

Steve66

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had any of the problems I've read about here (knock on wood). The first day or so was tough on the battery, but that's to be expected when you're doing a ton of downloading, initial syncing, etc. I've been watching my battery life and am pretty happy with it: with normal usage (2 accounts syncing, other background data activity, WiFi and NFC on all day, etc), I'm on battery from at least 8am to 10pm. I do turn off 4G most of the time since I'm not usually in a 4G area.

andre2p

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Even though the camera is subpar, once I changed the display brightness from Auto to 60%, I think my phone is absolutely great. Best phone I have had by far. Much better than my previous Bionic. :p

Nextnexus

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
No problems here. I live deep in a 4g area, loving every minute of this phone since launch morning.

Battery=Managable
Data Speeds and Tethering=Great
Form Factor & Screen=Great
ICS = Incredible

I have never been this happy with any single device.

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday (upgraded from the Incredible) and overall I am loving it. I live in the middle of a major city, so no connection issues. The volume is a little annoying, i've missed a few notifications because I did not hear it.

The only thing I noticed this morning when I woke up is that it charged to 98% overnight and said it was fully charged. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it still said the same thing. I restarted the phone and then it charged the last 2%. Obviously 2% is not a big deal, but I will be monitoring it the next few days to see if it happens again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463