Can't access market

mnbvcxz358

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Nexus yesterday and kinda new to android. I'm trying to access the market but it's giving me the message "Authentication required. Please log into your google account". I hit settings in the upper right hand corner which shows the google account that i'm logged into. I choose that, but the same authentication message pops up. I try signing into my google account, but then it says I already have an account setup. What am I doing wrong?

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Check the settings in Android Market (tap the three bars icon next to the magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen). Choose Accounts, then make sure that your Google account is present in the list of accounts (and with a checkmark next to it).

If no account shows up, then add your Google account and you should be good to go.

mnbvcxz358

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Check the settings in Android Market (tap the three bars icon next to the magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen). Choose Accounts, then make sure that your Google account is present in the list of accounts (and with a checkmark next to it).

If no account shows up, then add your Google account and you should be good to go.

Tried doing that, didn't work. But removing and re-adding my google account did the trick. Thanks.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have been receiving error messages when I have tried to purchase apps. Not sure what is up with that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon