Galaxy Nexus Recovery

vlkers7171

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
So I'm looking for a little help. I usually backup my device the old fashioned way about once a month. I plug it into the computer and just copy everything from the internal memory/SDCard onto my server. Last night I plugged it into backup my nexus for the first time using android file transfer and it froze in mid transfer. When I force quit the program it wouldn't read the phone and said I needed to restart it. So I powered it down and started it back up. Everything is now erased. Nothing appears on the phone anymore other than already installed apps. But all info related to those apps is gone.

So my question for you is there some sort of recovery program? I have the majority of stuff backed up but I lost some pictures, of my family from christmas, some backup .apks of stuff I didn't have installed yet and is no longer in the market and some stuff for work. Any ideas?

nocola

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
To Backup I found a app that lets you do a FTP transfer over the wifi network. I would use that instead of plugging in the phone to the computer. The program is called SwiFTP.