Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sicario666
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4g toggle App?

Is there a widget or app to toggle 4g on and off?

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP B25/FrancoKernel18.6

Default Re: 4g toggle App?

Beautiful Widgets has a nice toggle widget which does include toggle for 4g.

ROM
    Stock Google

I have Beautiful Widgets and tried the the 4G toggle widget but it gives me a message that it's only compatible with HTC phones with 4G. I tried it anyway and it's not working for me.

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android Rev. HD 2.1.1

"LTE Switch" is the closest I have found, but it is just a shortcut into the settings where you can change the mode from CDMA/LTE to CDMA.

I use LTE Switch on my Bionic. I just ordered a SGN and was hoping that there was a true toggle. I'm guessing that there is still no toggle widget?

LTE Switch does the trick in the meantime. Hopefully someone comes up with an actual widget.

Global Posts
    1,564 Global Posts
    ROM

Just rooted and flashed AOKP 5M, it's part of the toggle switches from the drop down menu, very convenient!

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts

switch pro woks well for me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Liquidsmooth 1.35 has this incorporated into the rom as a toggle switch. Used right in the notification pulldown. Rather than clogging up home screen real estate with a widget.

Dropped from LiquidNexus1.35 via Xparent Tapatalk2
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD

Quote Originally Posted by sicario666 View Post
    Liquidsmooth 1.35 has this incorporated into the rom as a toggle switch. Used right in the notification pulldown. Rather than clogging up home screen real estate with a widget.

This isn't the Rooted section so most of the OPs are not willing to flash at this time.
    It's been real...

Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    This isn't the Rooted section so most of the OPs are not willing to flash at this time.
    Maybe if they were aware of all of the benefits, they might be willing to flash at this time? It's how I started down this path... back on eclair, there was no way to capture a screen apart from root, or using the SDK. A crackflasher was born

*customized tapatalk signature*
    Thanked by:
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

thank you oxy. There's a rule of thumb when you want features that aren't included with a stock phone. Grow a pair and root. Then you no longer need to search for apps that will do what a custom rom will automatically do for you.

I'm well aware about where I'm posting on this forum. I've been around for quite some time.

***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD
    Violator117 likes this.