Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Call Recorder app that works?

Try the app called Sanity there is a free version and a paid one. It does alot more then just record. Plus on some of the MIUI mods there is a recorder for the phone it works better then Sanity but not every MIUI has it.
    Grand Tech

Does sanity work on jelly bean? Call Recorder works marginally because there is a constant clicking in the background on jelly bean.

what app did you download that works for recording?
    Thank you!

thank god someone understood the question.
    forget the lawyers and just admit you said something dumb

Quote Originally Posted by BSG75 View Post
    As stated above, it's illegal in just about every state unless you get the other person's permission. Google Voice can do this, but it let's the other party know.

Actually, you have it backwards. The other person's consent is required in only 14 of our 50 states.

I use the paid version of InCall Recorder. It works fine on my Galaxy Note 1 and the beauty of it is that it stores the calls in Dropbox by folder name of the person you chat with.

What I am looking for is I have Nexus 7 (original) and have VOIP (Vonage) and would like to record calls on that when I make one but have nad no look finding one so any suggestions/help would be appreciated. O and if you wonder why I would like to use my Nexus for phone calls well it is on my desk and it is easy to have hands free. Hopefully this will be a stop gap measure until the Galaxy Tab 8 T311 is released in the U K as that has a slot for a sim card to send/receive calls.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12