I want to see an app that allows me to use Power Amp app with cloud music whether it be Google Music or some other free music cloud storage. Someone please create this! Thanks!

What app do you want to see created?
    01-01-2012 12:49 PM
    Something that allows Bluetooth connectivity to tablets, so the phone can be used as a keyboard/ mouse on the tablet
    01-01-2012 06:55 PM
    on app for infinite battery life !!!
    01-01-2012 08:02 PM
    An app that actually toggles LTE on/off and not just take me to settings
    Vol_Mania and mozy like this.
    01-01-2012 08:32 PM
    I'd like a better fitness app - something that works more like a diary/journal. The apps for runners crack me up with their GPS tracking. I can't imagine running with my phone - ever. I'd basically like to see something that would work like a diary with a lot of customization, and the ability to track gains/sticking points/etc.
    01-01-2012 09:51 PM
    Honestly, I'd like to see a decent world clock and stopwatch/countdown timer built in to ICS.

Everything I've found in the market sucks. Either it looks like utter crap, is filled with annoying ads or doesn't work properly with ICS (especially older apps when Force GPU is turned on). Unless someone has some good suggestions...
    01-01-2012 09:54 PM
    An app that actually toggles LTE on/off and not just take me to settings
    This.
    gotice likes this.
    01-01-2012 09:59 PM
    An app that would allow you to create your own Macro's and allow you to execute them for a widget...

For example, click a button to record... then step through what you want to do, i.e. (menu button, settings, More, mobile networks, network mode, etc) then allow you to name it and execute it. Just an idea...
    01-01-2012 11:31 PM
    An app that would allow you to create your own Macro's and allow you to execute them for a widget...

For example, click a button to record... then step through what you want to do, i.e. (menu button, settings, More, mobile networks, network mode, etc) then allow you to name it and execute it. Just an idea...
    you can do this in Tasker i believe. Basically Tasker is a way to create macros. Change settings when wfi SSID is near, based on gesture, location, etc. Take a look. Its not 101 level for sure but its powerful. I'm willing to bet it can do what you want.
    01-03-2012 11:00 AM
    I'd love to see a simple app that would let you quickly rename a photo or video. Perhaps it could register as an app under the "share" icon.
    01-03-2012 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD