Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By jpprice
  • 1 Post By dmmarck
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts

Default What app would you like to see created?

I want to see an app that allows me to use Power Amp app with cloud music whether it be Google Music or some other free music cloud storage. Someone please create this! Thanks!

What app do you want to see created?

Default Re: What app would you like to see created?

Something that allows Bluetooth connectivity to tablets, so the phone can be used as a keyboard/ mouse on the tablet

on app for infinite battery life !!!

Global Posts
    446 Global Posts

An app that actually toggles LTE on/off and not just take me to settings
    mozy and Vol_Mania like this.

I'd like a better fitness app - something that works more like a diary/journal. The apps for runners crack me up with their GPS tracking. I can't imagine running with my phone - ever. I'd basically like to see something that would work like a diary with a lot of customization, and the ability to track gains/sticking points/etc.

Global Posts
    489 Global Posts

Honestly, I'd like to see a decent world clock and stopwatch/countdown timer built in to ICS.

Everything I've found in the market sucks. Either it looks like utter crap, is filled with annoying ads or doesn't work properly with ICS (especially older apps when Force GPU is turned on). Unless someone has some good suggestions...
    Nexus 5 • Nexus 7 • Surface Pro 3
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by jpricesd View Post
    An app that actually toggles LTE on/off and not just take me to settings
    This.
    gotice likes this.

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts

An app that would allow you to create your own Macro's and allow you to execute them for a widget...

For example, click a button to record... then step through what you want to do, i.e. (menu button, settings, More, mobile networks, network mode, etc) then allow you to name it and execute it. Just an idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Rickgsx View Post
    An app that would allow you to create your own Macro's and allow you to execute them for a widget...

For example, click a button to record... then step through what you want to do, i.e. (menu button, settings, More, mobile networks, network mode, etc) then allow you to name it and execute it. Just an idea...
    you can do this in Tasker i believe. Basically Tasker is a way to create macros. Change settings when wfi SSID is near, based on gesture, location, etc. Take a look. Its not 101 level for sure but its powerful. I'm willing to bet it can do what you want.

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts

I'd love to see a simple app that would let you quickly rename a photo or video. Perhaps it could register as an app under the "share" icon.