In my car when I have my phone plugged in with power and auxiliary , I will get a really annoying electrical buzz through the speakers. Is this due to a bad charger or is this normal. I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of that so any suggestions are welcome.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    01-02-2012 08:29 PM
    In my car when I have my phone plugged in with power and auxiliary , I will get a really annoying electrical buzz through the speakers. Is this due to a bad charger or is this normal. I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of that so any suggestions are welcome.

You might have a bad AUX connection, either at the phone end or the back of your deck. Have you tried moving the cable around to see if it gets better when in a different position?
    01-02-2012 08:49 PM
    Is it there when you unplug the charger?
    01-02-2012 08:49 PM
    It goes away when I unplug the charger, and occasionally when I am driving ( like 20% of the time) the buzz will go away or get really soft.

01-02-2012 08:54 PM
    It is interference from the power. When I was experiencing that in my truck it went almost completely when I bought better quality audio plug.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    01-02-2012 09:09 PM
    so by better quality audio cable do you mean thicker gauge or better connectors?
    01-02-2012 09:40 PM
    I hear a buzzing sound from my wall charger when the phone is NOT plugged in. As soon as i plug it in it stops. Kinda annoying. My sister has a GN too and her charger does the same thing
    01-03-2012 12:09 AM
    so by better quality audio cable do you mean thicker gauge or better connectors?
    I did both.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    01-03-2012 12:51 AM
    I hear a buzzing sound from my wall charger when the phone is NOT plugged in. As soon as i plug it in it stops. Kinda annoying. My sister has a GN too and her charger does the same thing
    I have the same issue, it bugs me as the charger is right by my bed. (at least it serves as a reminder to plug my phone in at night)
    01-03-2012 08:04 AM
    You need a ground loop hum eliminator. You probably find a cheaper one but here is a link for one (see below).. I had this same problem when charging my phone and listening to music. This is very common.. You can read more about it by googling "ground loop hum"

http://www.amazon.com/GROUND-LOOP-IS...cUvbUpU1537822
    01-05-2012 08:18 PM
    i am now seeing a blueish circle when i press the home, arrow back and apps opened "buttons" @ bottom of nexus. anyone have any ideas how to keep it from doing that?? i didn't notice it doing that until yesterday.
    01-05-2012 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD