Notification sounds randomly stop working

dragon718

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I have been having this issue for a while, randomly my notification sounds and vibrations will stopped working. The notification icon shows up, but i get no sound or vibration, i will have to do a power cycle and then they will work again for a bit. Has anyone else come across this issue?

alphanu22

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I have been having this issue for a while, randomly my notification sounds and vibrations will stopped working. The notification icon shows up, but i get no sound or vibration, i will have to do a power cycle and then they will work again for a bit. Has anyone else come across this issue?

are you running a app to control notifications like Light Flow?
or
are you using the stock notifications?

Madmike1965

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Having the same problem. Stock phone right out of the box. Happened after an update, now messaging alerts don't work anymore. anyone have any answers???

royfalk

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I am a proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy Y and it stopped beeping when new text messages arrive.
I've tried every setting and even tried a reset factory settings. Nothing helped.
So I wrote an app to do this. Mind you, I did it mostly to solve my own problem.
It's free, there's no GUI and no ads.
If anyone is interested I uploaded it to Google Play at https://forums.androidcentral.com/e.../store/apps/d...falk.falconsms&token=RFPHIstn

Roy Falk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63