Good Alarm App

alex dds

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone try alarm droid? I love the voice alarm, which works on my wife's incredible 2, but fails to work on the GNEX. Any other recommended alarm apps? Apologize if this was a repeated thread

sisblub

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I use one called sleep as an Droid, its great, has a graduated volume increase which works well and can track your sleep habits as well

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Absterged

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I love Alarm Clock Extreme. Tons of options (even on the free one). My favorite part is the volume crescendo option, as I find I wake up a lot better if I'm eased into it.

acousticgtarist#AC

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I love Alarm Clock Extreme. Tons of options (even on the free one). My favorite part is the volume crescendo option, as I find I wake up a lot better if I'm eased into it.

I use this too. Having to solve math problems at 5:30am to shut the alarm off get's me ticked off and awake in no time lol

orlanka

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
AlarmDroid has been awesome, started using it with my Dinc, now on the Nex.

Soft wake with the alarm getting gradually louder over an amount of time you set.
Solve a simple math problem to turn off the phone
Use a standard set of ringtones, a talking alarm that can be customized, or use your own.
Long list of customizations that set it apart from the stock alarm.

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
+1 for stock

What's wrong with the stock alarm?

You set the time. It alarms at set time. What more does one need out of an alarm clock?

cyberdalek

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah! And what's with all these "smart" phones? What more do you need it for other than making a call?

:)

I understand smartphones. I want a mini computer in my pocket. I was just wondering if people found fault with the stock alarm or if they just want more choices.

Who uses their phone to call people? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez