1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default youtube issues recent and past

Hello all

Recent issue : youtube app cannot sync with my gmail account . I went throufh the browser and noticed i was in fact logged in there. With this issue present the app closes when I attempt to play a video.

Past issue : youtube app and browser version seem to not laoad the videos all the way and are very choppy while playing. The vid/song timeout for a few seconds and load back up and this seems often.

Anyone else have this issue or suggest a solution?

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts

Default Re: youtube issues recent and past

Hi,

I'm actually have the recent issue you are. Seemed to just happen last night too.

Been experiencing this for a little over a week. I figured it would be addressed with the soon released Update (HOPING)..

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Glad to know that I am not the only one. Started yesterday for me as well. I tried clearing cache and data. Logged back in and.....nothing. Still not synced.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    685 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I noticed this last night. I also noticed that i didnt have any of the channels that i was subscribed to. I was logged in though.

The syncing issue started for me last night. The YouTube app has also crashed for me several times when trying to play videos today.

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP B4 JB/Franco M5

it has nothing to do with android, its a youtube issue with their update because im having the same problem on my ipod touch.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Now what about the slowness of loading videos in youtube? It seems to stop and buffer every 30 seconds or so?