1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Blue Tint with Slight Angle

more noticeable on white background.. like web browsing... I've read many different message boards (been googling this the last hour) and i couldn't find a clear answer...

is the blue tint when slightly angled normal? doesn't matter if i have the brightness all the way down or up to 100% it's there... stronger the angle the bluer it gets

thanks

Default Re: Blue Tint with Slight Angle

it's definitely that way on mine, at any brightness level

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    ROM
    Buglessbeast/Stock

Not that I've noticed. When I have it at an extreme angle I could see a bit of blue tint, but hardly noticeable on my display.
    So many phones, so little time.

Mine had a slight greenish hue. I downloaded Screen Adjuster and it works by adjusting the hue of the screen. I managed to get the greenish tinge less noticeable by using it. It's much more pleasing to the eye now.

Mine has the bluish tint. I never noticed until you pointed it out. I think I will get the screen adjuster and see if it helps.

I noticed a blue tint on mine from day one. More noticeable from an angle or looking straight on with brightness low.

My RAZR and G Nex both have the blue tint. I read of some folks exchanging and getting one less noticeable for both phones. I think the tint is more on my G Nex than my RAZR cuz my RAZR looks brighter too looking straight on.

I will chalk this one up to normal, an Amoled issue.

its the type of screen. AMOLED screens have that dumbass blue tint.

I had both an Alltel and vzw Diamond. The latter had a less blue screen and I didn't like it, it wasn't bright and seemed dirty.

its just the amoled screen, everyone loves them but i personally hate them. Its such a shame when i am using my transformer and check something on my phone and i cant help but notice how the gnex screen looks like complete garbage next to the tablet.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

reid... i think the screen looks great but only when looking at it completely straight on... any shift in angle and the blue starts showing up... if i tilt my screen rapidly, i could go into a seizure... needs to come with a warning

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Manrod View Post
    reid... i think the screen looks great but only when looking at it completely straight on... any shift in angle and the blue starts showing up... if i tilt my screen rapidly, i could go into a seizure... needs to come with a warning
    yea i agree it looks fine straight on, but any tilt it goes way off, even straight on though I find the whites to be a little dull.