Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    703 Global Posts

Default Gallery not showing pics

i'm having a problem where some pictures aren't showing up on my gallery but are in the phone because i can access them through file manager and open them. i can't seem to find any pattern because sometimes it does it on camera shots, sometimes on downloaded/imported. i try to do a "refresh" of the gallery but it does nothing. why is it doing that and how do i stop it from doing that? thanks.
    Motorola Droid Maxx

Default Re: Gallery not showing pics

Quote Originally Posted by ulnek View Post
    i'm having a problem where some pictures aren't showing up on my gallery but are in the phone because i can access them through file manager and open them. i can't seem to find any pattern because sometimes it does it on camera shots, sometimes on downloaded/imported. i try to do a "refresh" of the gallery but it does nothing. why is it doing that and how do i stop it from doing that? thanks.
    Try going to settings>apps>gallery and clear data. It wont delete your pictures.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    703 Global Posts

it eventually fixed itself. not sure why or how. >_< but i'll try that next time.
    Motorola Droid Maxx

I'm having the same problem. Can anyone help me?

I had the same problem. Just go to the Settings - More - Apps. Find gallery app. Then click on Force Stop. Then click on Clear Data. Reboot your phone.

You are done