Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Default Mail Icons

Hi, just moved to the G-Nex from the Razr. Wondering if there is a setting that will enable the mail icons - or even the messaging icon to display when there is a message instead of just a notification icon.

For example if I have 3 email accounts and I have 3 shortcuts or folders on my home screen and I see 3 notifications. How can I tell which accounts they come from if the folder itself doesn't change?

Guessing this probably isn't possible, but if anyone knows that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

ROM
    Gnex: Shiny, A500 TO Omni

Default Re: Mail Icons

When you pull down the notification tray it shows the email address the notification is for. Does that help?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

I would rather know so I didnt have to pull the notification tray and just click on the icon on the home screen.

Not a fix but if you use nova launcher you can create a shortcut to display all notifications
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,706 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Stock android doesn't have this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Are there any ROMs / MODs that anyone is aware of that does this?

I have almost the same problem, if I understand your question. I also have 3 different E-Mail accounts and would like 3 differernt E-Mail icons on my home screen ( labeled with the name of each of my E-Mail accounts )
    My last phone ( Blackberry Storm 2 ) had 3 different icons allowing me to click on my business E-Mail immed and later click on my personal E-Mail when I get home.

Does anyone know how to do this on Droid Razr Maxx HD ?