Hi, just moved to the G-Nex from the Razr. Wondering if there is a setting that will enable the mail icons - or even the messaging icon to display when there is a message instead of just a notification icon.

For example if I have 3 email accounts and I have 3 shortcuts or folders on my home screen and I see 3 notifications. How can I tell which accounts they come from if the folder itself doesn't change?

Guessing this probably isn't possible, but if anyone knows that would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    01-20-2012 02:24 PM
    When you pull down the notification tray it shows the email address the notification is for. Does that help?
    01-20-2012 04:39 PM
    I would rather know so I didnt have to pull the notification tray and just click on the icon on the home screen.
    01-20-2012 06:42 PM
    Not a fix but if you use nova launcher you can create a shortcut to display all notifications
    01-20-2012 10:54 PM
    Stock android doesn't have this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    01-20-2012 11:21 PM
    Are there any ROMs / MODs that anyone is aware of that does this?
    01-21-2012 07:08 AM
    I have almost the same problem, if I understand your question. I also have 3 different E-Mail accounts and would like 3 differernt E-Mail icons on my home screen ( labeled with the name of each of my E-Mail accounts )
    My last phone ( Blackberry Storm 2 ) had 3 different icons allowing me to click on my business E-Mail immed and later click on my personal E-Mail when I get home.

Does anyone know how to do this on Droid Razr Maxx HD ?
    01-30-2013 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD