Lots of force closes

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Force closing all the time.

I've been looking for a while and haven't seen much on this. My phone has forced closed since day one, a lot. Not just in one app. It even did it when im in the about phone menu. Does this happen to anyone else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Force closing all the time.

Nope, that's not normal. Did it do it before you installed any apps? If so I'd take it back. Reflashing the OS may fix it, but I don't know how to do that. If it started doing it after installing apps I'd start deleting them on-at-a-time.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Getting lots of fc's for different apps. 3rd party and native. Google+ and Flickr being the most recent. Would a factory reset fix that. Or maybe the next OS update?

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Getting lots of fc's for different apps. 3rd party and native. Google+ and Flickr being the most recent. Would a factory reset fix that. Or maybe the next OS update?

Have you rooted or done anything else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fahrenheit

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
A factory reset would probably fix it. I'd guess you installed an app or mod that corrupted something in the OS. It happens.

Sent from Tapatalk HD - iPad

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking for a while and haven't seen much on this. My phone has forced closed since day one, a lot. Not just in one app. It even did it when im in the about phone menu. Does this happen to anyone else.

Only force close I can associate with an app is Google Music in the Sound Effects screen with headphones on, and that's only occasionally. Other than that maybe half a dozen force closes since release. Non rooted, stock ICS and thirty apps tops