Price of Replacement Screen

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I broke my screen after 3 weeks. I purchased another Gnex but am getting my original fixed so I can use as backup or if my wife decides she wants an upgrade. So I went to the store in the mall that advertises screen repair. They took about 15 minutes to see if they could even get the screen and then offered to fix it for $199 in advance as they would have to special order the glass.

I called Samsung and received a price of $163. Am shipping it tomorrow.

Just for general information!

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I broke my screen after 3 weeks. I purchased another Gnex but am getting my original fixed so I can use as backup or if my wife decides she wants an upgrade. So I went to the store in the mall that advertises screen repair. They took about 15 minutes to see if they could even get the screen and then offered to fix it for $199 in advance as they would have to special order the glass.

I called Samsung and received a price of $163. Am shipping it tomorrow.

Just for general information!

199 isnt really that bad considering the screen itself is 163. I would probably pay the extra to have someone else do it myself, I dont like tearing apart tiny electronics.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
The 163 is for sending my broken phone to Samsung and having them replace it. I, too, would not want to do it myself.

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
The 163 is for sending my broken phone to Samsung and having them replace it. I, too, would not want to do it myself.

OHH I didnt see the "Im shipping it tomorrow" part. Good deal! Especially since you now have two of them.

I'll keep this in mind if i ever break my screen for sure. I'd love to have a second one. One to keep stock and one to modify the S**T out of :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance