Samsung driver for the Nexus

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I went to Samsung's website this morning to download the latest driver for my GN. I cannot find a driver download on Samsung's site. Only the manual is listed under downloads. Does anyone know what is up with this?

I am having a problem transfering pictures from my PC to my phone via the USB cable. Someone suggested it worked for them by getting the newest Samsung driver so I went looking for it. But there are no driver's available. Period.

The driver I currently have installed is v1.4.6.0.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Samsung Driver: http://org.downloadcenter.samsung.c...ess_I515_Galaxy_Nexus_USB_Driver_v1.4.6.0.exe
1.4.6.0 is the latest version. Also when you get to the Samsung page... you'll see the manual. Right next to the manual is another tab for software which will have the drivers to download.

As for trying to get your PC to recognize the phone.
Make sure USB Debugging is turned on... under Phone Settings... Development... USB Debugging.
Also use the USB cable that came with the phone. Some cables will not work at recognizing the device as a storage unit... they will only charge the phone.
Another thing you can try is rebooting your computer.

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
For me I had to make sure I installed the driver while I was logged on as a windows 7 administrator not a regular user. Installing as a regular user didn't give an error, but it didn't work either.