A tip for those with sim error or signal issues!

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
My nexus was constantly popping up with a no sim error and making me restart 2-4 times a day and then would have poor signal during this time before and after restarts. I went to the store and they refused to give me a new one because they could not see the issue (well duh lol). Well long story short I popped it in my thunderbolt using a micro sim adapter and used my thunderbolt for about 15 minutes. I then put it back in my nexus and ever since then I have not once seen this error in the last 3 weeks and have had excellent signal since! So the moral of this story is see if you can use your sim in another 4g phone of yours because nothing happens to your plan or anything and it might help you with this issue as well. Just wanted to give this tip to help others on this excellent forum that never ceases to help me!

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
You probably just needed to re-seat the SIM.

Believe me I did over 15 times! Every time the error came on I took out the sim and re inserted it. If I didn't even the restart would not work until I reseated it. That is why I was shocked when it worked so well after changing it to another phone and back.