Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

Default battery charging questions

So when charging the lock screen gives you the % and when it is charged it says charged, but if you go into the phone while still plugged in the battery icon in the top right corner still has the lightning bolt like it is still charging, also if you go into the battery stats while plugged in it says 100% charging.

Question is will these ever say charged or not show the lightning bolt when plugged in?
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Default Re: battery charging questions

Quote Originally Posted by dubge View Post
    So when charging the lock screen gives you the % and when it is charged it says charged, but if you go into the phone while still plugged in the battery icon in the top right corner still has the lightning bolt like it is still charging, also if you go into the battery stats while plugged in it says 100% charging.

Question is will these ever say charged or not show the lightning bolt when plugged in?
    When plugged in the lightening bolt is always there.

Global Posts
    7,710 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Also when mine is totally charged it shows charged

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I use battery indicator to show my battery as a percentage but it displays it on the left.