1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Default Looking for a photo editor

Is anyone using a photo editor on their GN.....I'm beginning to look now and would like some suggestions or insight please....Thanks

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Looking for a photo editor

PicSay Pro is excellent. Photoshop Express was okay. Photo Enhance Pro was ok, as well. There are a ton of other apps for doing fun things with pics, like Paper Camera and Pocketbooth, but for just performing normal photo editing I use PicSay Pro all the time.

PicSat Pro seems to be the best in my opinion

I also use and recommend picsay pro
    HTC touch-BB pearl flip-BB tour-OG-DX-Fascinate-D2-Thunderbolt-Bionic-Rezound-Galaxy Nexus-Razr-Razr M-DNA-GS4- Note 3-?
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,596 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

Picsay pro here as well. Go for it. There isn't another that will top it. My 2 pennies though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD

Another Pic Say Pro vote. And the basic photo editing (auto-fix, midtones, highlights, lowlights) in stock ICS "can be" a great compliment to PicSay. (not always on the auto-fix)

Can some of you Picsay Pro guys post some before and after pictures so we can see what it can do? Thank you.