Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Unlocked/Rooted

Default how to delete....

the instant upload album that still appears in my gallery even though i have deleted all photos online from picassa and i have turned off sync...its just a grey box now and long pressing it does not give me an option

Default Re: how to delete....

Go into settings --> applications --> find gallery and clear the data. Go back into your gallery and let it repopulate. See if that works. If not, come back and I'll see if can remember everything I did. But I think all I did was get on G+ and delete them from there, make sure sync was off on my phone, and then clear the Gallery data.

But like I said, report back after trying that out.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Unlocked/Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by Wildo6882 View Post
    Go into settings --> applications --> find gallery and clear the data. Go back into your gallery and let it repopulate. See if that works. If not, come back and I'll see if can remember everything I did. But I think all I did was get on G+ and delete them from there, make sure sync was off on my phone, and then clear the Gallery data.

But like I said, report back after trying that out.
    yup...that was it....settings>apps>clear data...thank you, for some reason i thought i had already done that

Quote Originally Posted by jcr2112 View Post
    yup...that was it....settings>apps>clear data...thank you, for some reason i thought i had already done that
    No problem. I had that issue too. Had some useless pics of a BlackBerry Bold I was selling last year and it was annoying the crap out of me. Glad you got it fixed!

Wow i have been online for nearly 25 yrs and this was the best site i have EVER encountered for help. This picassa thing had me tearing my hair out. IT WORKED...ty ty ty...clear, concise!!! excellent!