Ascendo Datavault No Menu

Jubz

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Just tried to do a wireless sync between my GN and my Win7 PC, as I have done in the past.
BUT, I noticed now there's no menu icon and I can no longer access Datavault's settings on my GN.
I see the app has been updated 1/23 to 4.16, which is what I have.

Anyone else have this missing menu icon with Datavault?

kurtbs

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem on the same phone. All the datavault info on my phone was wiped by the update so I am not pleased. Here is what support says: "I'm copying your email to our engineers, who have been working diligently at fixing this issue. An update should be available shortly." That was two weeks ago.

Jubz

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
This was their email from yesterday; they replied in under 24 hours.

"We are aware of the issue and our engineers are working diligently at
a fix. I am copying your email to them as they have been working
directly with our ICS customers.?

kurtbs

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Datavault worked great on my GN before the update 2 weeks ago. Now that the menu button is gone I can't sync, making the program worthless. Several times I have emailed requests to send me the link to load the previous version. Ascendo support has not bothered to respond to my request other than the standard canned response. Wonder if anybody works there.

kurtbs

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
They fixed it! The menu icon is back! Today's update in the app store now works so my GN can sync with my laptop. Thank you Datavault team.

Jubz

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
+1. I got an email from Ascendo Support early this morning about the new 4.1.9 version. All is fixed and working just fine. Thank you Datavault team.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance