Chrome for ICS

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I'm having a flash issue (I think?) to. Load espn in the stock browser and in chrome...the stock browser loads a more "feature rich" site.

jeres88

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
It threw me off when I saw this. I always thought the default browser in Android was supposed to be "Chrome for Android". It already had several of the features (chrome syncing, incognito mode, etc.) I'll have to download this and try it out :)

jeres88

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
This web browser is nice.... I will definitely miss quick controls though... Is there a way to view the desktop version of webpages in this app? I can't seem to find it.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
This web browser is nice.... I will definitely miss quick controls though... Is there a way to view the desktop version of webpages in this app? I can't seem to find it.

There doesn't seem like there is one. I can't imagine them not adding that in later versions.

I can say I never had so much fun tabbing between pages.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone frequent ESPN mobile? The version Chrome is loading has less features than the version the stock browser pulls up. Anyone find a way to remedy this?

jeres88

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
There doesn't seem like there is one. I can't imagine them not adding that in later versions.

I can say I never had so much fun tabbing between pages.

That's unfortunate, I use that feature a lot (especially on my tablet). Oh well, I'll keep this browser, but it won't be my main browser until that feature is added :(

Other than that, I'm liking the browser a lot!

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I was really hoping this google browser would finally be able to download from file sharing sites. No dice :(

Sent from my Nexus S

JoeUserTX

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I like it, mainly due to having tabs, and because the functionality matches Chrome on my other devices/PC's.

But, until they build in Flash support and allow the ability to bypass mobile-only pages I'll retain both browsers. There are some sites that I frequent that simply cannot build a decent mobile app alternative to their desktop offerings.

Reactions: Hotshot24#AC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21