UN-flashing 4.0.4 radios

dimsdale

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
The leaked 4.0.4 update flashes the CDMA radios. When the official 404 comes out, I'll want to use whatever code is in the official release instead of the leaked code.

Can I un-flash 404 RADIO and revert to factory so that I can apply the factory update? If so, what would be the procedure?

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Geeze I thought I answered this. And provided. The radios. Any you can its really simple and takes less then 15mins. And if your not comfortable going all the way back some will make a cwr zip with the need of going back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

GNex Girl

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Could you get root back?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Yes, I think. Check my posts on the other thread. I downloaded root checker and it said I had root. Then I downloaded root explorer to try to delete a file and I am not being allowed to delete it. So it seems like something is wrong with my root access despite the fact that root checker says I have it.

There is another thread about losing root access when you flash 4.0.4. Check that, too.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
She's all good she did not loose root. She just didn't switch the. Permission in root explorer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Just flash the 4.0.2 bootloader/radios in the radios thread. It's a zip. Go to CWM, flash, boom. Back to where you were.