Posting Pictures

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Can any tell me if there still is a way to post pictures to facebook without an extra app etc. I mean since i don't have a moto anymore i can't quick upload, but i used to be able to email them, that doesn't seem to work anymore either.

I don't want to have to install another app just to post pics

hyperdude

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Isn't there an option to post a photo right inside the Facebook app? Yeah it's not exactly the same as just uploading it to your albums versus posting, but it should get the job done.

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Isn't there an option to post a photo right inside the Facebook app? Yeah it's not exactly the same as just uploading it to your albums versus posting, but it should get the job done.

Thanks for the response

Don't use the FB App, don't like it. I don't use it because i don't understand why it has to eat over 30mb of resources and stay running even after i sign out still using over 8mb of resources.

I hope someone can tell me if you can still just email from personal email to post on wall.

yosteve

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
The easiest way is to find out your facebook picture email address (it's really long with a bunch of characters) and email or picture text to it.

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately you must have the facebook app installed on your phone to upload photos right from your gallery.

I think the app is worth it just for this convenience.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital