OK ... Need a little Google Wallet Help

Secretagnt

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I installed the .apk ... everything went fine ... tried adding the prepaid card and it says "error adding card" any help ????
Thanks ahead for your help ,

Mike

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I installed the .apk ... everything went fine ... tried adding the prepaid card and it says "error adding card" any help ????
Thanks ahead for your help ,

Mike

Well, the google wallet servers were down for a while because of a security risk that was found with the app, and with it they took down the ability to create a new google wallet prepaid card. I was under the assumption that the system was up again by now though, maybe someone else can chime in?

axne1

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
This system is still down as far as if you had a account and try to reactivate it. I am hoping that when they return the system back to normal I will still have my $10 they promised me.

Sent using speech to text
Galaxy Nexus.

Secretagnt

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
SO it is still down for new account creations as well .... ???? Am I understnding that right ..... I followed all directions i could find as well as wiping the cache and delvik cache before attempting .... I am rooted on the 4.0.4 leak ....

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I had Google Wallet activated about a week before they took it down. I have been able to use the $10 that they credited me with even during the period they were down. Worked fine. I have not tried addng funds however.

ca_jordan

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
SO it is still down for new account creations as well .... ???? Am I understnding that right ..... I followed all directions i could find as well as wiping the cache and delvik cache before attempting .... I am rooted on the 4.0.4 leak ....

I installed GW last night (new account) and the $10 card appears to be active. I'm on 4.0.2.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I saw the news story that Google had restored the pre-paid cards bright and early on the 15th. I was able to get the $10 and add funds twice. Since then, I've used Google Wallet four times at two stores (McD, Petco) and it worked flawlessly.

sbosak

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Access through the Web takes me to the app, press Install, drop down box for What Device Do You Want To Download to SHOWS the Nexus (grayed out), but pop up says "application not available for this device."

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to see if you've messed up the secure element?? Because I've tried everything and can't get Wallet back on my phone. Well get my pre-paid card back. It worked when I first put it on my phone. Then I uninstalled it and installed it again and now........nothing!!

marsdiamond

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
There are some cards that you can't use to add funds. When I first used Wallet I tried adding funds with my Bank o America debit card. It wouldn't take it. I tried with my credit union account and it worked. I think it also worked with my Chase account. I think you just need to try a different account.

ki11ak3nn

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I added my Bank of America debit card just fine. I just can't use the app anymore. But when I flash the 4.0.4 update I'm going to erase everything and try it again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I added my Bank of America debit card just fine. I just can't use the app anymore. But when I flash the 4.0.4 update I'm going to erase everything and try it again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

How did you add your Bank of America debit card? I thought you had to either use citi mastercard, or the Google pre-paid card.

zulu308

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
i can't find a damn place that use this tech. homedepot has it but I don't have $200 on my prepaid card. I went to 5 jamba juices in AZ and none of them got the damn NFC thing.

sorry for hijacking.

Danv1369

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae