Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default In call volume not working.

Unless there is a default setting i don't know about currently I can't change the earpiece volume while on a phone call. Volume rocker buttons do nothing.

Anyone else have this?

Stock nexus, bought at Costco today.

Sent from my unrooted DInc2 via Tapatalk

Default Re: In call volume not working.

If you are talking about Volume+ then for that to work properly you need to be rooted. A warning message even pops up when you click on it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I'm taking about when you are on a call and you use the volume buttons on the phone to control how loud it is in your ear and nothing happens.

Volume buttons change in-call volume just fine here. I don't see any settings under sound or call settings that would effect your ability to do so.
    LG Nexus 5 / Galaxy S5 // T-Mobile / AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by kirkiscool View Post
    I'm taking about when you are on a call and you use the volume buttons on the phone to control how loud it is in your ear and nothing happens.

My bad then

and same here, no issues here with the in call volume buttons.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks guys.

I have the same issue with mine (4.0.4). Stuck at max call volume, even though the talk volume level indicator is set to minimum.

I am having this issue now on my Stock GN. Can't get the volume to turn down. It's blasting in my ear from my earpiece and the volume meter says my volume is all the way down. Anyone know a fix for this issue?

I have also tried putting people on speaker since I've noticed this issue and it also doesn't allow me to change the volume. In addition it seems when I am on speaker phone, the people on the other side can't hear me well.

-K
    BB Convert

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.0.4

I am also having this exact issue. Really anticipating this 4.04 update. Lots of bugs need to be fixed.