Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dcastillo
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    turdbogls's Avatar

    Posts
    377 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts
    ROM
    changes all the time

    Default System/Media/Video files?

    Just curious about this, i was sifting through my system today and stumbled upon something i have never came across before.

    FWIW, i am running AOKP build 25, so other ROMs may/may not have this. just though it was interesting and was wondering if anyone knew where/when these videos appeared?



    Androidinspace.480p.mp4

    Disco.480p.mp4

    Sunset.480p.mp4


    anyone know why these are in the system files?
  2. #2  
    Danv1369's Avatar

    Posts
    239 Posts
    ROM
    Gnex: Shiny, A500 TO Omni

    Default Re: System/Media/Video files?

    I am on the leaked 4.0.4 and I also have these videos in the system folder. cool little vids...not sure what they are for. I have two of each one. I have the ones you listed and also have .240p.mp4 of each one.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    turdbogls's Avatar

    Posts
    377 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts
    ROM
    changes all the time

    Default Re: System/Media/Video files?

    Quote Originally Posted by Danv1369 View Post
    I am on the leaked 4.0.4 and I also have these videos in the system folder. cool little vids...not sure what they are for. I have two of each one. I have the ones you listed and also have .240p.mp4 of each one.
    as you can see in my first screen cap, i also have the 240p ones. i just used the 480P ones for the screen shots.

    glad to know i am not the only one that doesn't know what they are for
  4. #4  

    Default Re: System/Media/Video files?

    they are for the camcorder app
    when you click on settings, and then effects and you can select one of those to be in the background while you are in the front... makes it look like your in outer space...
    Thanked by 2:
    bowtoy likes this.
  5. #5  
    Danv1369's Avatar

    Posts
    239 Posts
    ROM
    Gnex: Shiny, A500 TO Omni

    Default Re: System/Media/Video files?

    Quote Originally Posted by turdbogls View Post
    as you can see in my first screen cap, i also have the 240p ones. i just used the 480P ones for the screen shots.

    glad to know i am not the only one that doesn't know what they are for
    My corp network blocks some pics so I didn't see there was a pic lol
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    turdbogls's Avatar

    Posts
    377 Posts
    Global Posts
    378 Global Posts
    ROM
    changes all the time

    Default Re: System/Media/Video files?

    Quote Originally Posted by dcastillo View Post
    they are for the camcorder app
    when you click on settings, and then effects and you can select one of those to be in the background while you are in the front... makes it look like your in outer space...
    lol, yeah!, now i remeber. i played with that on the first day and haven't touched it since. it was kinda driving me nuts, so thanks
  7. #7  

    Default Re: System/Media/Video files?

    thank you sooo much, I looked around a lot before I found this thread, i plan to convert then into a bootanimation file

Posting Permissions