For some reason recently my GNex has been having camera issues where it will not either be able to load the camera app from the lock screen or when I press the camera app. Other times it will give me a message saying the camera isn't even connected. Has anyone else ran into this issue, or know of a fix?

I am not rooted or running any roms, its full stock.
    02-24-2012 12:43 AM
    Wish I could help you, but the only times I have ever seen this happen werent on my Gslaxy Nexus, but on my Gtab 10.1 when running a custom rom. Hope you can get this fixed.
    02-24-2012 12:49 AM
    Do you have any other camera apps like hdr or apps that access the camera like bar code scanners. Try uninstalling those.
    02-24-2012 12:55 AM
    For some reason recently my GNex has been having camera issues where it will not either be able to load the camera app from the lock screen or when I press the camera app. Other times it will give me a message saying the camera isn't even connected. Has anyone else ran into this issue, or know of a fix?

I am not rooted or running any roms, its full stock.
    Had this happen once (HDR wouldn't connect either). I rebooted and everything was fine then.
    02-24-2012 07:42 AM
    i have this issue once in a while as well. i really only have the problem when i am taking pics a lot. like when i went to Seaworld and Disney. i was constantly taking my phone out and unlocking straight to the camera or unlocking and selecting the camera and it would lock up and require a reboot to fix it for a while.

i do have google goggles, barcode scanner, and HDR camera installed as well.

i haven't noticed it in day to day use so it doesn't bother me too much, but it kinda sucks that this happens when i need it the most.
    02-24-2012 08:32 AM
    If you have another camera app that was recently working that'll cause a conflict. Kill both apps, try again.
    02-24-2012 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD