Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Unlocked/Rooted

Default cant stop instant upload...

i cant get my phone from sending my pics i take right to picassa...settings>>>accounts and sync there is no option for picassa...sync is OFF for all accounts...what gives? i cant stand it!

Default Re: cant stop instant upload...

Go into the Google+ app > Settings > uncheck "Turn on Instant Upload".... done.
    LG Nexus 5 / Galaxy S5 // T-Mobile / AT&T
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Unlocked/Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by martonikaj View Post
    Go into the Google+ app > Settings > uncheck "Turn on Instant Upload".... done.
    I have google + disabled so i cant get into it to adjust settings...any other way?

Quote Originally Posted by jcr2112 View Post
    I have google + disabled so i cant get into it to adjust settings...any other way?
    Re-enable Google +, uncheck the instant upload and re-disable Google +? ;-)
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    Unlocked/Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by jephanie View Post
    Re-enable Google +, uncheck the instant upload and re-disable Google +? ;-)
    So how do i re-enable this app....i started a thread a few weeks back asking how to bring disabled apps back to original status....only option is force stop and disable updates

So how do i re-enable this app....i started a thread a few weeks back asking how to bring disabled apps back to original status....only option is force stop and disable updates
    If its truly disabled, it should be in Settings > Apps > All > down at the bottom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cant stop instant upload...-screenshot_2012-02-29-18-18-43.jpg   cant stop instant upload...-screenshot_2012-02-29-18-18-52.jpg  
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

ROM
    Unlocked/Rooted

If its truly disabled, it should be in Settings > Apps > All > down at the bottom.
    You are correct but apps-settings-all does show the app at the bottom but my only options are force stop and unistall updates...there is no option to re-enable

You are correct but apps-settings-all does show the app at the bottom but my only options are force stop and unistall updates...there is no option to re-enable
    That's a bug. Just uninstall updates till you can enable it. Disabling G+ seems to mess things up.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

ROM
    Unlocked/Rooted

That's a bug. Just uninstall updates till you can enable it. Disabling G+ seems to mess things up.
    I will give that a try and see if that might work
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

ROM
    Unlocked/Rooted

That did the trick...i pressed unistall updates and it sent it back to factory verson so now i have access and was no anle to unsync for good...i hope