Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 2-29-12 One day $100 off any 4G VZW phone sale

Now's your one day chance!

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

Default Re: 2-29-12 One day $100 off any 4G VZW phone sale

This might push me over the edge.

Picked up a Rezound for my son (he's been begging me for it) - $99.00 - sweet deal...

Funny, checked a couple days ago for the price to upgrade my wife's phone and it was $99 for the Rezound. Saw this post and thought sweet, gonna get a free phone. Nope, VZ still lists her upgrade at $99.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyTop View Post
    Funny, checked a couple days ago for the price to upgrade my wife's phone and it was $99 for the Rezound. Saw this post and thought sweet, gonna get a free phone. Nope, VZ still lists her upgrade at $99.
    Yeah, I think the $99 sale price was through yesterday. This is technically a different sale.

Just ordered a nexus. Hopefully the signal strength at my house will be good. My mifi gets good 4g at home.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.1.3

Hmm.. is it me or has the site kinda crapped out? I can't get to the Nexus page, it just loads up a "backbutton.html" page. I've tried getting there through My Verizon, then Upgrade my device. Also tried using multiple browsers. Guess I'll wait until the site recovers later.

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

It's online only. Verizon Stores won't match the online price.

I just upgraded one of my lines for my brother yesterday, and they have to ship the phone, do you think its possible to go back and get $100 refunded?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rodalcaraz827 View Post
    I just upgraded one of my lines for my brother yesterday, and they have to ship the phone, do you think its possible to go back and get $100 refunded?

Yes, call them, they will usually do it if you're within your 14 day window. If the first guy is stubborn then call again, eventually you'll get your money back.
    Thanked by:

Awesome, thanks man. I'll definitely call... And if they do, I might just go ahead and upgrade my other line.

I called customer service and they said they couldn't give me a credit, but the agent told me to go back to the store and ask for a price match, and if they said no, to cancel the order. The store rep was hesitant at first, but when I mentioned what the customer service agent told me, the store manager looked up the online promotion, and said he would honor the promotion, and notated my account. So, apparently I have to wait till I receive the phone, then go back to the store so they can apply the credit. He gave me his business card and told me to ask for him when I go back. I'm impressed by his willingness to help, he even remembered me right when I walked in the store.

ROM
    Vicious JB 4.1.1

Bummer... good deal though (:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk