need help with my bluetooth headphones

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a pair of rock fish Bluetooth headphones and I love them I listen to my music on them and talk with them well they worked great but I was in the settings and I saw I could change the name so I changed the name to headphones and ever sense I did that they dont work. Anyone have any idea how to get them to work? They connect to the phone but once they connect no audio come through them and its on my galaxy nexus

Z Fury

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'd try re-pairing the headphones to the phone. I had to do the same with the Bluetooth device on my g/f's Atrix 2. For some reason the pairing went bad, so I just re-paired them and they work fine now.

Then, don't rename it. :)

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I just tried to repair it with no luck and I don't remember what the name of it was I because it was a bunch of random letters and numbers

honex97

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
So I tried pairing it with my friends evo and it worked fine so I restarted my phone and now it works great. Usually that's the 1st thing I try when something doesn't work I don't know why I didn't try that this time but thanks for all of yous help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret