Sprint Galaxy Nexus with G. Wallet?

ether_bunny_

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I know that. But what could have possibly caused Verizon not to allow it to be on the market? It looks like Sprint had no problem allowing it.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Well, this is the Verizon Nexus forum... I can't speak for the Sprint version but you have to root to get it on the Verizon Nexus. No way around it.

Yeah, I know that. But what could have possibly caused Verizon not to allow it to be on the market? It looks like Sprint had no problem allowing it.

I am not rooted and I have Google Wallet on my LTE Galaxy Nexus. I just installed the apk.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, this is the Verizon Nexus forum... I can't speak for the Sprint version but you have to root to get it on the Verizon Nexus. No way around it.

Thats not true. There are ways around it. Lots of unrooted people are running Google wallet with no issues.

Try this method if you want to install Wallet on a non-rooted phone. It worked for me last night, so i know the method is still an option. Granted some users have issues with it, but not everyone.

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/02/0...m-the-market-on-the-verizon-lte-galaxy-nexus/

brian206

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
forgot where i DL it from but it does work on gnex vzn. had it for over a month and works fine except that the only places i've been using it is at mcdonalds and 7-11! lol

esteway.619

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
When I first got my nexus I used my nexus s 4g with ics and beamed the market link to my galaxy nexus and the app installed no problem. I was also stock not rooted.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

JoeNM84

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm not rooted and I have it. downloaded the .apk shortly after I got the phone, and then later used the trick with the market to get it to download from there so now it automatically updates too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12