Having problems charging

gregs1213

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
So my phone sometimes doesn't charge while in the charger, I kind of have to fidget it until it charges. It's not getting a good connection. I read on here about moving the little tongue up so fits on there better, but I am worried about breaking it. I haven't been careless with it on the charger either. My last phone had the same micro-usb charger and I never had problems charging it. I have a rooted phone, if that makes a difference.

Can i get a replacement? I bought it December 15th.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Replacing the phone at this point won't be so easy. Sadly Verizon will try and pull the accidental damage card and make you pay. Now root shouldn't matter but are you using a case on your phone? Reason I ask is because my GF and I have the same case on our GNexus (Cruzerlite TPU) and with the stock cable that comes with the GNexus she has to play with it to get it to connect fully. I on the other hand am using an old cable from my BB and have no problems. If you have a case try without and see if that helps.

gregs1213

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Its the original cable that came with the phone. I have a case on it. But still get the problems without it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

trigun123478

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
This just started for me too. For me it will say it's charging, but it does not charge. I take the cable out and reboot and it fixes it for a few days. It has only happen twice. I'm am starting to worry though. Good luck if you try to get one of Verizons crappy replacements, you might get one in worse shape then your own.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams