1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Default Hardware changes?

Almost 4 months have passed since Galaxy Nexus was released. Has any recent buyer noticed any hardware changes? Has antenna or camera been replaced with a better one?

ROM
    ICS/JB/iOS 5.1

Default Re: Hardware changes?

Quote Originally Posted by tkshk View Post
    Almost 4 months have passed since Galaxy Nexus was released. Has any recent buyer noticed any hardware changes? Has antenna or camera been replaced with a better one?
    A customer of mine who I talk about technology with asked me the same thing today when he came in with his nexus. I've had mine since launch day and didn't see anything different with his. We had the exact same signal, screen colors, responsiveness, everything was identical.

They're not going to just start making them differently... The Galaxy Nexus is the Galaxy Nexus. They wouldn't all of a sudden start shipping it with a better camera.
    LG Nexus 5 / LG Nexus 4 / HTC One / Sony Xperia ZL // T-Mobile / AT&T

Yeah, they're planning on a new camera and a better antenna in the the December model of the next Nexus.

Their not going to change the hardware in this device. As far as I'm concerned, they don't need to. It's an awesome camera and I'm always connected.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/