Twitter/Facebook App

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
Fellow Nexians, I've run into a bit of an issue and I'm hoping you guys can help.

I'm looking for a twitter and facebook application that allows you to manage multiple timelines based on twitter lists.

I'm currently using TweetDeck, but it is not receiving proper support anymore, so I'm looking to switch.

I need to be able to separate my timelines by lists because of the number of people I follow. Is there any application that can do this other than TweetDeck, and is compatible with ICS? Preferably one that can also include my Facebook timeline?

shanedroid1

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I use tweetcaster and it alows you to intergrate multiple twitter accounts and a facebook account. I think it allows you to seperate timelines by list, I don't use this feature so I am not 100% positive, but I am very happy with the overall performance of the app.

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
I use tweetcaster and it alows you to intergrate multiple twitter accounts and a facebook account. I think it allows you to seperate timelines by list, I don't use this feature so I am not 100% positive, but I am very happy with the overall performance of the app.

Nice. Thank you. Does it have a scrollable widget?

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
Alright, so maybe this is a case of "you're doing it wrong" on my part.

How do you guys manage following a lot of people? Do you break it into lists or do something else? Is there a more efficient way? Is there an android app that plays nice with this method? Does it integrate your facebook timeline as well?

Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol