Is this true?
    Has anyone tried this?
    I have a GN. bought when it came out.
    Does anyone know if it applies to the one who had GN already?

Samsung offers extended-life battery free with Galaxy Nexus | Mobile - CNET News
    03-28-2012 11:09 AM
    just chatted with both verizon and samsung, both say its not real....
    03-28-2012 11:41 AM
    I got a free battery when I bought my galaxy nexus I bought mine at costco and there was a free extended battery with every purchase.
    03-28-2012 11:50 AM
    I got a free battery when I bought my galaxy nexus I bought mine at costco and there was a free extended battery with every purchase.
    Ditto, got an extra battery through Costco
    03-28-2012 11:08 PM
    This is a best buy mobile offer... click the link in the article you posted.
    03-28-2012 11:22 PM
    I just got an email directly from Samsung about this. Looks like it's for new purchases though.

*customized tapatalk signature*
    03-29-2012 06:20 AM
    Just bought mine last week.....how do we get it?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    03-29-2012 10:53 AM
    I just got an email directly from Samsung about this. Looks like it's for new purchases though.

*customized tapatalk signature*
    ^this
    and I hate how Verizon always keeps their employees in the dark allowing for them to constantly shoot things down as rumors and nonsense.

(i.e. all my calls about the unlimited hotspot offer last year, techs on the phone telling my fiance there was no problem with her phone when it was blatantly obvious to in-store employees, or telling me they didn't think they were getting the G-Nex the day before release, etc...)
    03-29-2012 08:12 PM
    just chatted with both verizon and samsung, both say its not real....
    Whoever you spoke to is sadly mistaken. I got an email from Samsung 2 days ago with the very same offer. And a quick trip to the Galaxy Nexus page on the Samsung website confirmed it. When you click buy it takes you to this fulfillment page https://samsungdirect.bbymsolutions....wireless-/1124
    04-01-2012 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD