How many Galaxy Nexuses have you gone through?

How many Galaxy Nexuses have you gone through?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I still have the one I got on release day.

It's been nothing but a pleasure to use since day one. Guess I've been fortunate not to have some of the issues others have reported.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
On my original. Verizon is sending me a new one because I've been having some bad data drops in my house and they want to see if it is my phone or just my network. (odd procedure I know, but they want me to compare the two, and if the new one is better, to keep that one) I'm inclined to believe it is the network, however, because with all of the carriers I have issues on my street.

Other than that I've had no issues whatsoever.

nothinbutnexus

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure an update will fix that. I've had BT headset echoes periodically with every phone I've owned.

It's actually the person on the other end of the call that hears the echo not me. I'm using a wired headset, but other people with the same issue have said that it doesn't matter whether they use wired or wireless headsets. It happens 100% of the time. It's super annoying to say the least, that my $300 phone can't even preform such a basic function without issues.

DubA

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I've had 4 total shipped to me. Got sent 3 refurbished units which were worse than my launch day unit. I sent back the refurbished phones and kept my original. Still pissed at how VZW didn't handle the situation.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
It's actually the person on the other end of the call that hears the echo not me. I'm using a wired headset, but other people with the same issue have said that it doesn't matter whether they use wired or wireless headsets. It happens 100% of the time. It's super annoying to say the least, that my $300 phone can't even preform such a basic function without issues.

I've had the same thing with the person on the other end saying they hear an echo, but mine it's all with BT since I never use wired.
Sometimes they hear it sometimes they don't but it's been with every phone I've ever owned.
Maybe it is different with the wired headset, I can't really comment on that since I've never used one.

whodatt

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Still on my original one. I got it on launch day... Only problems have been with reception, but not too bad... Recently it has randomly rebooted a couple of time on me, and but probably due to new apps installed. Love this phone and can't wait for 4.0.5.

Jackamus

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
1. Defective. Would never get a signal.
2. Worked great until it took a swim in the toilet.
3. Works great and now is afraid of water.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Still on my first Galaxy Nexus that I got last Dec 15 ,,,a Thursday at 901 am EST :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

vaughn0095

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my 2nd (screen banding issues) and my wife is still on the 1st. Would have never noticed the banding without my wife's screen looking so clean.