GoogleWallet Suddenly Available?

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Market Update this morning to Version # 3.5.16

Now Google Wallet is available to me. No root, no hack, no tricks... just searched it and installed. Did i miss something and if i did, please be kind in the comments lol

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
The only way I could install it before root was to do the "web market, back out to app market" trick.

It just restored itself after flashing AOKP.

*customized tapatalk signature*

alcor34

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Weird then huh! but it's all set up and running, even got the $10 dollars, now to just take it to Duane Reade around the corner and see if it works.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I love it, it's so much faster than using the terminal manually to pay.

Plus, I get to feed my "I'm cool" complex when the clerks are amazed.

*disclaimer* I'm not cool, but it's fun to pretend.

*customized tapatalk signature*

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I just rooted a couple of days ago. How do I get Google Wallet? It still doesn't show up for me in the Play Store.

Here you go, just download and install.. Nothing complicated needed.
http://db.tt/aWAhH7AZ

If anybody else wants I'm 99% certain you don't have to be rooted or anything to use that.

EDIT: Tho just note that if you're rooted wallet will always say Unsupported Device across the top... It doesn't mean anything, still works fine.. Its just googles way of covering their butts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: RyanJKremer

Martinr303

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Here you go, just download and install.. Nothing complicated needed.
http://db.tt/aWAhH7AZ

If anybody else wants I'm 99% certain you don't have to be rooted or anything to use that.

EDIT: Tho just note that if you're rooted wallet will always say Unsupported Device across the top... It doesn't mean anything, still works fine.. Its just googles way of covering their butts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You don't have to be rooted! I'm not rooted and installed it from a web download. Didn't get the $10 but its up and running. I'm yet to test to see if it works at a store.

watchtheflames

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
That worked great. Thanks for that download. It installed with no warnings that I saw and I got the $10 credit too!! I'm on LiquidSmooth if that makes a difference somehow.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I used the web trick to get Wallet and since then it's showed up in the market/play store under my apps like any other app I've installed. I've been able to get updates through the market/play store too.