12-17-2015 02:11 PM
28 12
tools
    Hi,

can u plz tell where is this contact, app, , its not showing in my gmail.
    09-23-2015 09:45 PM
    I tried your suggestion, which seems suited for this purpose, but as soon as I select (Contacts settings / contacts to display / customize / Google / <group> ) any Google contacts group to "remove sync group", all Google contacts disappear from the phone, and not only from the displayed ones. Even when the group no to be synced is only the "other contacts" group, which is automatically removed if you select a different group no to be synced. This may be a software bug in my LG G2 running Android 5.0.2
    12-03-2015 11:07 AM
    I tried your suggestion, which seems suited for this purpose, but as soon as I select (Contacts settings / contacts to display / customize / Google / <group> ) any Google contacts group to "remove sync group", all Google contacts disappear from the phone, and not only from the displayed ones. Even when the group no to be synced is only the "other contacts" group, which is automatically removed if you select a different group no to be synced. This may be a software bug in my LG G2 running Android 5.0.2
    Hi,

Same here: I followed this procedure but as soon as I removed the "all other contacts" sync group and resync'd, all my Google contacts disappeared from the phone. They reappeared after adding the sync group back, still this is pretty annoying and exactly the kind of issues I was worried about when I considered replacing my Nexus 5 with a Galaxy S6.

Has anyone found a solution to solve this?

I'm using a Galaxy S6 running Android 5.1.1.
    12-17-2015 02:11 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD