Has there been a proven fix for signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
The Razr Maxx post was definitely pure trolling, and why tech forums are such a hassle to read.

It would be a troll if I didn't own a Galaxy Nexus. I own the phone and am unhappy with it so have the right to state my displeasure.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
With regards to the OP, no, not really. Some have success with the new 4.0.4/leaked radios, some don't. Most of those with the radios experience some better signal, but almost all experience better switching.

It's probably a mixture of hardware and software (antenna + CDMA/LTE).

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No, it is a cell phone, not a hobby.
That's fine. But, guess what, everyone purchases and uses their phones for varying reasons and for personal reasons. For you to judge people as you seem to be here is pathetic at best.
I have no desire for such nonsense. I paid $700, I expect it to work without having to jump through hoops.
Well that's great. I have some unfortunate news for you, it appears (based off every single poll created in this forum) the vast majority of Galaxy Nexus users are happy with their Galaxy Nexus. I am one of them and I haven't rooted this phone.

I think you have made your point clear though. You aren't here to contribute, you are here to criticize and mock. Thanks for showing your true colors... as horrible and pathetic as they are. But, hey, reality bites.

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
With regards to the OP, no, not really. Some have success with the new 4.0.4/leaked radios, some don't. Most of those with the radios experience some better signal, but almost all experience better switching.

It's probably a mixture of hardware and software (antenna + CDMA/LTE).

alright so im gonna go out and buy the nexus here soon, and i know more people will issue the fact that they have a signal problem than those who don't have a problem at all.

My only concern is that I'm gonna be one of those people that will have the signal problem and what's a phone without any signal? On almost any other phone if i were to hear about these signal problems i would not even think about buying it. But the GN just really grabs my attention and the dev support seems to be crazy awesome. Something about rooting intrigues me more than jailbreaking:p

I guess i will just wait and see if i have the problem when i buy it, and if i do. I'm trying the leaked 4.0.4 radio. and if thats a no go.. well looks like i will be having a problem :-\ but in your opinion is there a greater chance to receive a phone with no signal issues?

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
That's fine. But, guess what, everyone purchases and uses their phones for varying reasons and for personal reasons. For you to judge people as you seem to be here is pathetic at best.

Well that's great. I have some unfortunate news for you, it appears (based off every single poll created in this forum) the vast majority of Galaxy Nexus users are happy with their Galaxy Nexus. I am one of them and I haven't rooted this phone.

I think you have made your point clear though. You aren't here to contribute, you are here to criticize and mock. Thanks for showing your true colors... as horrible and pathetic as they are. But, hey, reality bites.

And thanks for all your contributions in that post. I didn't notice any criticism or mocking. I criticise the phone, you criticise me... You justify this how, what did you say about true colors?

Last edited:

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
And thanks for all your contributions in that post. I didn't notice any criticism or mocking. I criticise the phone, you criticise me... You justify this how?

You seem to overlook your comments regarding my question to you regarding rooting. That's okay, reality can be a bitter pill to swallow.

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
You seem to overlook your comments regarding my question to you regarding rooting. That's okay, reality can be a bitter pill to swallow.

Huh? I answered your question by stating this is a cell phone and not a hobby to me. This isn't a rootting/rom forum so I don't know why you think only someone that has rooted can contribute. Are you actually reading these posts before answering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc