Slacker Radio

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Hello all. I am having some issues with Slacker Radio on my Nexus and I can't seem to get them figured out. The problem is this, I will launch it and start listening and once I start multi-tasking IE - opening browsers, other windows that are not the slacker window all of a sudden the music will stop. I cannot open slacker then as its almost like its still running. This has happened with two phones and I can't narrow down whats going on. I have searched for people with the same problem but no luck most people are working just fine with it. I am running 4.0.2 stock rooted. Any help would be appreciated.

mikebear

May 26, 2010
Visit site
The same thing happens to me, so your not alone. It must be something with the Slacker app, that it needs to be the priority or something. I only use the app when I'm pretty sure I won't use the phone for anything else. If I get a call or need to look something up, I force stop it and start it up again. If I remember (and I may be confusing it with another music app), Slacker says it's a known isse.

Reactions: bigguy_132

SickySticky

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I had the same problem a while back, its the app not ur Phone. I would only get about5-10 seconds before it went mute status, n Im rinning android 2.3.7, so a yah, just give the dev an e-mail.. the worst that can happen is no fix

puff, puff,...... just send'n smoke signal's

Reactions: bigguy_132

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
For what its worth Question Reference #120424-000102 if we can get more people to report it then maybe we can get it fixed :). They rep I am working with is asking a bunch of questions so hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

UPDATE Frank S.: Ok, since this issue was supposed to be fixed in the current version of the Slacker app, and since yours is the only phone still displaying this issue since downloading the latest version we'll need to get some detailed log information from your full phone.

The new version was supposed to fix this issue, if you are still having problems please report it.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer