Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Bluetooth Pairs But No Audio

Quote Originally Posted by sirmikey3111 View Post
    I have a chevy equinox and a motorola razr maxx which I can pair through Bluetooth just fine but Pandora plays on the maxx but not on the car stereo? Any help would be mucho appreciated!! Tahnks,Mike
    Try an app named SoundAbout. The pro version will allow you to route audio to a Bluetooth device. If your car allows it for other phones, it should work.
    uzb

This problem mostly occurs when you have app named Text Plus , just delete the app or if you want to keep it, go the the Text Plus settings and uncheck "enable incoming calls" .
    I hope it will fix your problem.

All Android users download this app from google play ' Mono Bluetooth Router'
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...obluetoothfree

After installing connect your earphone bluetooth to your android phone, then open Mono Bluetooth Router and Click on " ON Button"
    it is connected to media and then set your volume of media and bluetooth
    sd fs likes this.

Default Re: Bluetooth Pairs But No Audio = SOLUTION

This is it! THANK YOU so much. I have been struggling with this issue for weeks and did not find any resolution anywhere - this is the only reference that I have seen. TextPlus is the problem. When you uninstall the TextPlus app the bluetooth problem goes away instantly.

Thank you

HEY---You have my combination -- Ford Sync and Motorola Maxx ... and although the phone is working and responding just fine I cannot get my media stream to play (Pandora) ... I actually even tried a 'master reset' on my Ford (as this was the 6th or 7th phone being added to the radio) ... still no luck ... phone is fine, but no Pandora ... and I actually use the Pandora more than the phone when I'm in the car. Any ideas??

Boy, i can't thank you enough!

Solved my problem like a charm, you rule

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Nabeel View Post
    All Android users download this app from google play ' Mono Bluetooth Router'
    --

After installing connect your earphone bluetooth to your android phone, then open Mono Bluetooth Router and Click on " ON Button"
    it is connected to media and then set your volume of media and bluetooth
    Man, i can't thank you enough. Quick solved my issue, you are the guy !

I have a Google Nexus and since I upgraded to Lollipop I do not have audio when paired to my car stereo. Frustrating...how do I go back to my old operating system?

I just a 2nd, first one was returned, Vivitar bluetooth mini speaker it shows connected (no media ) but no sound.

Should I returned and forget it? I have an X-Mini and it works fine. I'm confused.
    ed

Thanks
    Simple solution, should have tried that first!!

Wink Re: Bluetooth Pairs But No Audio

Hello Friends
    I have and lava iris X8 Mobile and newly purchased bluedio i4 bluetooth device which worked fine for last one week but all of sudden it stops
    for that i had done till core hard reset which didn't worked but guys you don't believe some time a simple tricks worked.
    But it works for me for my device you just need to do switch off the phone remove all the cards including sim cards and reinsert and wait for few minutes and reinsert all your cards and start the phone and then try your bluetooth device i hope it works for you as worked for me.........
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12