IMM76K for locked & unrooted issue

bottlerocket

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Used the method found here to update to 4.0.4 without rooting. Everything installed fine with no problems.

But now, I'm having signal issues. Before in my house, I'd have at least 1, usually 2 bars. Now nothing. Frequently I'm unable to connect to Google services like Gmail and Play store.

I'll occasionally get a bar, but then it quickly turns from blue to gray.

Maybe this is why Verizon hasn't pushed it yet.

How do I get back to 4.0.2 as easy as I got to 4.0.4? Or is there something I can try without going back?

Thanks!

Reactions: zero neck

BigCat10

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I can not get this to work on either of my units. ! unit has the ICL53F and the othwer has the imm30B on it. I followed this: Update Galaxy Nexus i515 with IMM76K ICS 4.0.4 official Firmware: How to tutorial | SamsungMobileClub and It will not work. This is what I get exactly: I dropped the update.zip on the root directory of my internal storage, then power the device on while holding both volume keys.Then select Recovery mode. I get the Google screen and then the android guy laying down with the red caution symbol. I press volume up and power to get the menu and I select: apply update from /cache. All that is there to select is either : ../ lost+found/ or recovery/. So what am I doing wrong here? My unit are stock and untouched so I should be fine?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781